Amy Ruman, a two-time Trans Am Series Champion and driver of the No. 23 McNICHOLS CO. sponsored Chevrolet Corvette, is the granddaughter of McNICHOLS CO. Founder Bob McNichols. She drives professionally for the Ruman Racing team in the national road racing Trans Am Series.
- Achieved her 100th Trans Am race start - November 2018
- Third place finish in the 2017 Trans Am - Championship - November 2017
- Ruman Racing Crew received the Trans Am - Crew of the Year award - 2016
- First woman to capture back-to-back - championships in series history - 2015 & 2016
- Recipient of the Trans Am Excellence in Publicity Award - 2013 & 2014
- First woman to win a Trans Am race, Road - Atlanta - October 2011
2021 Remaining Schedule
- 11/05 - 11/07 Trans Am Championship Round 11 - Circuit of the Americas
- 02/24 - 02/27 Sebring International Raceway (with Sebring SpeedTour)
- 03/17 - 03/20 Charlotte Motor Speedway (with Charlotte SpeedTour)
- 03/24 - 03/27 Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta (with Road Atlanta SpeedTour)
- 04/22 - 04/24 WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca (Trans Am Speed Fest)
- 04/30 - 05/01 Sonoma Raceway (with Sonoma SpeedTour)
- 05/27 - 05/30 Lime Rock Park (Trans Am Memorial Day Classic)
- 06/23 - 06/26 Mid-Ohio Sportscar Course (with Mid-Ohio SpeedTour)
- 07/01 - 07/03 Road America (with NASCAR)
- 09/07 - 09/11 Watkins Glen International (with Watkins Glen SpeedTour)
- 10/06 - 10/09 VIRginia International Raceway (with VIR SpeedTour)
- 11/04 - 11/06 Circuit of The Americas (with Austin SpeedTour)
More About Amy Ruman
Off the Track – Born on January 30, 1974, Amy currently resides in Stow, OH and is the former Owner and Vice President of Cenweld Corp. Truck Bodies and Equipment, a family owned and operated business from 1964-2012. She also is a former Stow-Munroe Falls High school Field Hockey coach where she coached for 9 seasons. She enjoyed being involved with the teens in her community and loved to teach the competition that drives her, always striving to involve young women in competitive sports. Amy is a 1996 graduate of Kent State University, earning her B.B.A. degree in Business Management with a Marketing minor.
You can learn more about the Ruman Racing team on their website.