Hexagonal Holes offer a considerable open area from 79-80% and are used primarily for architectural applications. They are available from stock in two hole sizes in a staggered pattern. Others gauges, hole sizes, patterns and materials are available by special order. You may narrow your selection choices by using the left navigation pane or browse our stock list below.
Hexagonal perforated is a sheet or coil of material made from metal that contains holes punched by a die. The shape of the hole is determined by the shape of the die. For perforated with a hexagonal hole pattern, the die is shaped in various forms.
1/2 inch hexagon, 9/16 inch staggered pattern, 1/16 inch bar
· 80 percent open area
· Carbon Steel: Max. 48 inch width and max. 16 gauge
· Aluminum: Max. 48 inch width and max. 0.090 inch thickness
· Pre-galvanized: Max. 48 inch width and max. 0.090 inch thickness
· SS: Not Available
1/4 inch hexagon, 9/32 inch staggered pattern, 0.032 inch bar
· 79 percent open area
· Carbon Steel: Max. 48 inch width and max. 20 gauge
· Aluminum: Max. 48 inch width and max. 0.040 inch thickness
· Stainless Steel: Max. 36 inch width and max. 22 gauge