Handrail components are used with support posts that are directly "in line" with horizontal members well suited for use in conventional railings and other pipe structures. For railings and racks that require heavier duty strength, choose the offset design fittings that permit pipe to cross with an absolute minimum of cutting, since the support members are not directly "in line."
McNICHOLS® Handrail Slip–on Elbows, Tees and Crosses Product Details
· Made from Aluminum
· Precision cast for use with steel, stainless or aluminum pipe
· Required for easy installation: Tape measure, pipe cutter and hex wrench
· Lightweight easy handling
· Highly attractive
· Low labor costs and low maintenance
· Corrosion resistant and long life
· High strength
If you have a tape measure, pipe cutter and a hex wrench, you have all you need to assemble Slip–on Elbows, Tees and Crosses. Select the proper handrail fitting for your needs, cut the pipe to length, then slip on the fitting and tighten the set screws with a hex wrench. It's simple! No nuts, bolts, or washers to misplace.